<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5401029770769811164?origin\x3dhttp://quillagerene.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Lady ツ

Rene
- Going twenty
- studying infocommunication currently

Music♬


Desires❤

★ More and more surprises from you!
★Surprises from me to you!
★ Make him happy
★A dress
★ Only you

Hates.

To cry
Hypocrites
Over-arrogant people

TAGBOARD.




Be my side


Lim Qian Bian
Denise
Xinyu
Liping
Gwen
Christina
Marilyn
Kim

Credits

1 2 3 4



Monday, January 28, 2008
posting..


I was so bored that i created this blog. Apparently, i've forgotten my past username and password of my forlorn ex-blog. So here i am blabbering away on what comes to my mind.

Worked at Shiseido with Denise and Yvette on Saturday. It was fun working with them! Except when it comes to break.. I was like starving till i know that I'm going to flare up soon if i don't eat anything. Had Tori-Q  with Yvette. =))

Fell sick and took two days mc. Monday and Tuesday. Sian..I don't like to fall sick even though i'm exempted from going to school. Still.. Nothing to do staying at home the whole day. When i start to have sore throat. Means gg le.. Cause it will invoke my asthma. Makes me even worse.

OK! Now the next step.. I don't know how to create a what's that called? A chatting box or something? Hahas.. Guess I'm really noob man. My cousin can do much better. Think I'll just leave this task to her. Hehe..

Nowadays nothing to do so got myself hooked to Sims. However, feel bored after awhile so I'm aiming for the pet's version one.  Can rear dogs..cats.. Not bad uh. Went out shoppin on Sunday but didn't see anything i fancy. One more dress and bottom to go!

Can's wait for cny man!


8:27 AM