<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5401029770769811164?origin\x3dhttp://quillagerene.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Lady ツ

Rene
- Going twenty
- studying infocommunication currently

Music♬


Desires❤

★ More and more surprises from you!
★Surprises from me to you!
★ Make him happy
★A dress
★ Only you

Hates.

To cry
Hypocrites
Over-arrogant people

TAGBOARD.




Be my side


Lim Qian Bian
Denise
Xinyu
Liping
Gwen
Christina
Marilyn
Kim

Credits

1 2 3 4



Tuesday, January 29, 2008
so noob


ok... I really seems like a noob man. Tried putting up several layouts to beautify my blog alittle.. from www.blogskins.com which denise told me about. HOWEVER, notices like coding errors or something keep popping up and irritate me. Therefore, I gave up and wait for my dear cousin Kim to clear up my mess.

Read up about air stewardess job and have an insight of how it is like. Although the pay is tempting but I feel that I can't deal with the working environment? Based on how much I know myself, i'm definitely not suited. Those interested to know more can go to www.singaporeexpats.com/forum to read it up.

I'm always thinking about far-fetched things which cause me headaches.

There's a quiz tomorrow and I haven't touch the book yet.. zzz. Lab test on Thursday morning. Wth.. Nvm.. After all these, will be cny! Heh heh heh..


8:42 AM