Days..

if anyone makes me angry... -scratch scratch scratch!- ^^ kiddin~~ nah duo..a picture for you.hahas..
yay..thanks to dear kim, she managed to finish this blog thing in less than an hour? omg.. shes so much better than me with this kind of thing. LOTSA THANKS GAL!
Visited career fair on Friday with christina and we basically collected many pens and various brochures. Bumped into Valerie and Adeline and walked around together. After which, left to meet Liping for shopping. Took Bus 5 to Far East and there's many many clothes that both of us see till eyes blur blur. Didn't see anything i fancy either. After my cousin Maychel's callings and callings, met up with her to collect things at Orchard building. The load was damn heavy i wonder how she carried them all the way from Woodlands to Somerset just to pass it to me. Accompanied May to shop around awhile and i left cause I was simply
too exhausted to continue walking around. Reached home and I slept till the next morning..which means..
I slept for 14 hours.. What a pig.. But can't help it. Hehe.
Sunday
Shopped from Bugis to Marina Square and again..no dress.. I just want a dress cause i find it easy as I
do not have to play mix and match with dresses. In the end, I was kinda upset and gave up on dresses
and I ended up buying shorts from Fox. Better than going home empty~~ ^^)
9:51 AM