<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5401029770769811164?origin\x3dhttp://quillagerene.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Lady ツ

Rene
- Going twenty
- studying infocommunication currently

Music♬


Desires❤

★ More and more surprises from you!
★Surprises from me to you!
★ Make him happy
★A dress
★ Only you

Hates.

To cry
Hypocrites
Over-arrogant people

TAGBOARD.




Be my side


Lim Qian Bian
Denise
Xinyu
Liping
Gwen
Christina
Marilyn
Kim

Credits

1 2 3 4



Friday, February 29, 2008
Treasure


I realised how easily jealous and petty i can get. Made bro n mum kinda unhappy cause of my unreasonable. So sick of myself. I shouldn't be so calculative towards my family. Nvm.. Simmer down and things will be fine.

I was the one at wrong but my bro is helping me do things. Hai..

29Feb

Walked from Dobhy Gaunt to Bugis to Suntec to Marina Square to get DS and etc. I was already feeling exhausted. Seeing I was exhausted, D went down alone to Orchard while I met Denise, Liping, Yvette and Jonas? Passed Denise red wine from Denise's Shop. Hehe. Denise's bday gave Denise red wine from Denise's shop.

Settled down at 'Changing Appetite'. Shared Chicken n Mushroom with Denise and had Frankenstein Mudpie. Whoos.. How sinful.. But once a while la.. Nvm. Cabbed down to Cathay and watched movie 'L changed the world'. It was nice. Too bad L died in the end. Kind of handsome. Hahas.

Give it a 4/5. ^^

Hope you had an enjoyable bday denise! Hahas.


10:35 PM